I enjoy a writing group I joined on Facebook. It’s a small group, only 20 or so, and it’s focused on supporting each other during this year’s NaNoWriMo. For a while, I’ve always thought being a part of a small group on social media is a great way for people to support each other. Whether it’s Facebook or Twitter, being in a group of about a dozen people with like interests has benefits. One of them is not getting lost. I’m in the group #WritingCommunity on Twitter. While it’s interesting, so many people are in it, it’s easy to not make any connections. So I recommend starting a small group of writers, even if everyone is a stranger to each other.
Here are some articles on writing fiction I came across recently:
- List of 15 Literary Devices Famous Authors Use Most
- Beating the Writer’s Block
- So You Think You Can’t Write?
- Quotes on Writing from Famous Writers
- Writing Neurodivergent Characters in Fantasy