Sometimes I find myself using the same gestures for my characters over and under and over again. I think I’m guilty of making them “furrow their eyebrows” a lot. While the gestures and body language suggestions from the first item in today’s list is not exhaustive, it can give you ideas for your own variety on furrowing the eyebrows.
- Master List of Gestures and Body Language
- Plot hole pitfalls: 7 tips to avoid and fix
- 5 Questions to Ask for Stronger Scenes
- How to Make an Awesome Book Trailer (and Why!)
- 45+ Literary Devices and Terms That Everyone Should Know