Some blog articles on writing I’ve read recently:
- Brain function ‘boosted for days after reading a novel’ Being pulled into the world of a gripping novel can trigger actual, measurable changes in the brain that linger for at least five days after reading, scientists have said.
- Three Life-Tips That Will Make You a Better Writer. Being a good writer also being means a good character in your life story.
- How to Write the Perfect First Page. I’ve changed the first page of my novel a lot.
- Three Stages of Writing. In my view, story writing has three essential stages: Discovery, Writing, and Revision.
- Writing Out of Sequence. An odd thing is happening on my current WIP: I am writing the story out of order.
Greatt reading your blog