Some articles I recently read on writing blogs:
- Margaret Atwood Rejects Book Blurb Requests with a Poem. Looking for a respected author to give you a blurb about your new novel? Don’t ask Margaret Atwood.
- You Don’t Need to Become a Better Writer. Every day, I get a message from a writer who wants to be “better.”
- You Want to Write, or Do You Want to be a Writer. Look, I don’t know what to tell you. You want to write or do you want to be a writer?
- Point of View: Outside/Inside a Writer’s Head. How deeply does a story take the reader into the head of a character?
- Got Theme? Recently in my role as TKZ admin and self-appointed den mother, I noticed that we were getting a lot of traffic related to the topic of “developing a theme in fiction writing.
This was a loovely blog post