What I read this week in writing blogs:
- The Secret of Great Writing. I recently finished editing my first novel, The Golden Crystal.
- How to Create Larger Than Life Characters. One thing we’re always focusing on, as authors, is creating realistic characters.
- Fiction Writing Exercises for Creating Characters. Whenever I’m working on a story idea, I spend a lot of time during the development stages making character sketches and writing backstories for my characters.
- How to Write Description that will Delight Your Readers’ Senses. NY Times Bestselling Author Nicholas Sparks writes to delight our senses.
- Show, Don’t Tell — Using Description to Deepen Your Characters. Social media is an amazing tool, and it is a wonderful time to be a writer, but, I am going to point out the pink elephant in the room.
Thanks for linking to my post! I’m glad you enjoyed it.