Some blog articles on writing I read this week. The first one listed is by Chuck Palahniuk, author of Fight Club, and is particularly interesting.
- Nuts and Bolts: Thought Verbs. In six seconds, you’ll hate me. But in six months, you’ll be a better writer . . .
- 42 Fiction Writing Tips for Writers. The more I explore fiction writing, the more complex and multi-layered it becomes . . .
- Yet Another Good Thing About Outlines. As you know, I’ve been a very reluctant convert to outlining . . .
- 7 Proofreading Steps. Proofreading is the last line of defense for quality control in print and online publishing . . .
- Life and Death: Proofreading Your Novel. Are there more typos in novels these days? . . .