While being at home this week, I took a Udemy.com course called How to Plan and Outline Novels (Using Scrivener). I loved the simplicity of how the instructor, novelist Sean Platt, broke down the novel writing process. And I got a lot of great ideas for using Scrivener. The course is only about two hours long, so I found it worth my time.
Platt is a part of a publishing house called Sterling & Stone, and they have a great blog for writers. The first item in today’s Friday’s Findings is a post from that blog.
- A Guide to Writing Your Author Bio
- List of Book Genres: 30 Fiction and Nonfiction Genres You Should Know
- Tips for Introducing Characters
- How to Find the Best Fiction Writing Exercises in Your Favorite Novel
- How I Trick My Pantser Brain into Plotting