Some blog articles I’ve read lately about writing:
- Words of advice from famous authors that are just wrong. I imagine this post is bound to draw some criticism, but bring it on! . . .
- Five ways to write a killer plot twist. I love plot twists. Mistaken identities, sneaky plans, sleight of hand—it’s all grand . . .
- The single largest cause of writer’s block . Today, I’d like to talk about the single greatest reason for writer’s block (aside from laziness and fear, but we can chat about those another time) . . .
- Are you afraid to tell the truth? I am a reader of memoirs. I love them as much as I adore good fiction. I love the way great memoirists unflinchingly bare themselves to us, showing the good and the bad, the admirable moments and the shameful ones . . .
- Clothing your characters. Confession time: I am a fashion faux pas . . .